Aicha La Souriante

عضو مجتهد

اهنئ نفسي واهنئ الجميع هناالاستايل الجديد
بكل كلمات الروعه..

بعدد الكلمات التي لاتحصى

وعدد جمال وروعه الاعضاء هنا

ازف احر التبريكات والروعه :)

لادارة منتديات بسكرة التى تسعى الى تقديم كل ما هو جديد ومميز

نشكر الجميع على التطورات الرائعه في المنتدى.

ومن تقدم لتقدم ان شاء الله.

تقبلوا حبى واحترامى لابداعكم وتميزكم الرائع والمميز

دمت لنا ذخرا

ملاك

عضو متألق
و عليكم السلام و رحمة اله و بركاته
ألف ألف مبــــــــــــــارك الستــــــــــايل الجـــــــــــــديد للمنتدى
رائع ان ينعكس جمال أرواحكم في هذا التصميم المميز
و يارب يكون فال خير لاستعادة النشاط و الحيوية
فكلنا أمل في بعث الطاقة التي فيكم لتعم أرجاء المنتدى
شكرا لجهود ادارة المنتدى
شكرا لك يا صلاح الدين دمت على العهد باق
و كلنا لك داعين بالتوفيق و النجاح
مزيدا من التميز لمنتدانا الجميل
و جزيل الشكر لك يا ياسمينة المنتدى
دمت سباقة للخير و نقل الافراح بين الجميع
بارك الله فيكم

فارس طولقة

عضو مجتهد
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته شكرا اختي الكريمة على الموضوع الجميل و شكرا للادارة المنتدى وعلى راسهم المايسترو صلاح الدين على المجهودات الجبارة التي يقوم بها للرقي بهدا المنتدى الغالي علينا جميعا فحقيقة انه ستايل جميل جدا و مناسب جدا الف شكر

Aicha La Souriante

عضو مجتهد
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله و بركاته شكرا اختي الكريمة على الموضوع الجميل و شكرا للادارة المنتدى وعلى راسهم المايسترو صلاح الدين على المجهودات الجبارة التي يقوم بها للرقي بهدا المنتدى الغالي علينا جميعا فحقيقة انه ستايل جميل جدا و مناسب جدا الف شكر

وشكرا لك فارس طولقة على المرور :)

Donaldwep

عضو مبتدئ
Louis Vuitton Sale

Louis Vuitton Outlet Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, aids your body's metabolism of protein , fats , and carbohydrates. It also helps convert amino acids and form new red blood cells, antibodies, and neurotransmitters, and is vital to your fetus's developing brain and nervous system.It had long been accepted that slaves were assets that could be seized for debt, but Jefferson turned this around when he used slaves as collateral for a very large loan he had taken out in 1796 from a Dutch banking house in order to rebuild Monticello. He pioneered the monetizing of slaves, just as he pioneered the industrialization and diversification of slavery. Louis Vuitton Sale I knew he owned slaves. And with the comfortable ease with which we all excuse the shortcomings of others my compartmentalized thinking had overlooked that side of his history, excusing it (in the same way that I had to excuse the racial bigotry and uncorrectable ignorance of some in my own family) as part of the fabric of the time in which he lived. I was wrong. Many of his contemporaries were well ahead of him in their anti-slavery positions. Among them was none other than George Washington himself. Here is the sad ending to the article. 1817, Jefferson's old friend, the Revolutionary War hero Thaddeus Kos颅ciuszko, died in Switzerland. The Polish nobleman, who had arrived from Europe in 1776 to aid the Americans, left a substantial fortune to Jefferson. Kosciuszko bequeathed funds to free Jefferson's slaves and purchase land and farming equipment for them to begin a life on their own. In the spring of 1819, Jefferson pondered what to do with the legacy. Kosciuszko had made him executor of the will, so Jefferson had a legal duty, as well as a personal obligation to his deceased friend, to carry out the terms of the document.I thought that maybe I should help this forgiving plant and put some supporting sticks in the ground to keep the large lush foliage from bringing it all to the ground. In return, it began to produce a steady stream of these big beautiful flowers. Louis Vuitton Outlet Where the test can make a drastic impact is if it can detect AD before any symptoms of the disease become obvious. Benefits of this are that people who know they will be developing AD in a few years time can try preventive therapies such as Vitamin B12 injections and enrollment in AD clinical trials.In our garden area, we found patterns on goldenrod blooms, sweet potato vines, mulberry tree and sugar maple tree leaves, monarch and gulf fritillary butterflies wings, and a grasshopper abdomen and compound eyes! We even reviewed the requirements for the grasshopper to be classified as an insect! Louis Vuitton Outlet Online NAPLES, Fla. -- A rare Florida panther has been caught on camera in the Audubon Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary.Meet Maluniu, a wikiHowian who has been active on the site for over 7 years. In that time, she has started over 2,000 articles (many of which have been featured) and has been immeasurably helpful around the site, constantly performing "behind-the-scenes" tasks to keep the advice here accurate and organized, as well as helping out on various international wikiHows. As an Admin and New Article Booster, Maluniu helps other community members every day, and she says her proudest accomplishment is knowing that she's helped someone in the world to do at least one thing they haven't tried before. Her favorite article on wikiHow is How to Practice Random Acts of Kindness, which is mirrored in how she interacts in the community here. She loves learning from others and giving back knowledge in return, and says she has a "second family" bond with her fellow editors. She has involved her real family in wikiHow, too, recruiting her daughter to help her make many projects so that she could write articles on them!锘縃ow to Play Hearts with Printable Rule Sheet

Donaldwep

عضو مبتدئ
Louis Vuitton Sale

Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Quite by accident, I learned the truth Walker reveals, and strangely, after I studied my Constitution-and my inalienable rights-and with the idea of acting. Says Walker, the will "transcends the limits of space and time." It is all a matter of how we see ourselves-which reminds me: this "Fifth Amendment freak," the name the IRS gave me, made the all-powerful IRS eat crow. And that's far from all. Simply by implementing my God-given rights-written in my Constitution-I turned my life around. All my dreams came true.锘縏ea Tree Oil And Acne ScarringI'm sure the answer is really simple, but I have often wondered. Alcoholics and habitual drinkers tend to need quite a bit more to drink than moderate consumers of alcohol to visibly show the effects of alcohol. What is going on here? Does having a tolerance to alcohol mean that the alcohol is actually being metabolized more quickly, or does it really mean that the effects of the alcohol are not as deeply felt? Or to put it another way, two 200lb men (one a heavy drinker, the other a light drinker), bothing having consumed four beers in 90 minutes show the same BAC, even though one might seem staggered and the other merely buzzed? Louis Vuitton Outlet Have plans for New Year Eve? Ditch this plan is better head to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for the 2nd annual Barefoot Formal featuring stars from American Idol, Dancing With the Stars and So You Think You Can Dance. on December 31. DWTS pro Louis van Amstel will be choreographing and performing with fellow DWTS pros Anna Trebunskaya, Jonathan Roberts, Dmitry Chaplin and Chelsie Hightower, as well as American Idol stars Michael Johns, Melinda Doolittle, Rickey Smith and LaToya London.Related ArticlesLow Interest Rates Shadowy Future of the Banks Louis Vuitton Outlet Online He said he got pulled so far underwater he feared he would drown, but miraculously paddled away with only torn shoulder muscles.There is an ontology, which is the set of objects that exist. There is semantic memory, which is categories relationships between objects; such as "dogs are mammals". Then there is episodic memory, which stores information about relationships between instances of things in your ontology. Semantic memory might tell you about all dogs or mammals, but episodic memory stores information about the instances of dogs you have seen and what they did. Louis Vuitton Outlet "Beta-carotene can be harmful because it increases the risk of lung cancer in people who are already at increased risk for the disease," said Task Force co-chair Michael LeFevre.As we have moved swiftly intothe 21st century, the workplace landscape and our personal lives are litteredwith ambiguity, revolutionary change and fantasticopportunities. Chaos, uncertainty anddisorder surround us everywhere both on and off the job.

Donaldwep

عضو مبتدئ
Louis Vuitton Sale

Louis Vuitton Outlet The air's so still I can feel you breathing: every inhalation draws me closer; every exhalation pushes me away. I look to the strands of silver moonlight filtering through the curtains. I expect to see their delicate form disturbed, your breath shaping them into flickering waves, like the screen of an untuned television set. But they're still, casting awkward shadows on the wooden floor.Have you worked through all the suggested combinations in the rules booklets yet? Each of those sets ups has a certain play style and generally plays quite well. When playing random games, cards may not show a lot of synergy between them. This makes it more challenging to play, but also can slow down the game if your lacking cards that give extra actions, or have a lot of similar cards. Even for random games, the group I play with tends to make adjustments in the cards on the table to make the game more exciting for us. Louis Vuitton Outlet Online The part I find really interesting is in the next section, though:Comment by Gejus van Diggele on June 23, 2011 at 8:58am Louis Vuitton Sale But the shock injury has opened the door for Haddin, who has been in blistering form with the bat for New South Wales.Vitamin E: Although its effect on stress is still to be discovered completely, it is said that it is an effective anti-oxidant that helps to alleviate stress levels greatly.锘縊 que significa pra voc锚 Louis Vuitton Outlet Watermelon - this large, round and fertility-suggestive fruit is a portent of pregnancy. Either you already are pregnant, or you are hoping to be soon.Pyramide: Students play "Tac au tac" in groups of 3 or 4. The winner plays the winner of other groups as we proceed up the pyramid to have a finaly winner.

Donaldwep

عضو مبتدئ
Louis Vuitton Outlet

Louis Vuitton Outlet Direct clinical examination is essential to reach the proper diagnosis.CPA marketing attracts traffic to a particular website where users provide personal information and the marketer gets paid for every form that is filled out. Some CPA networks are solely dedicated for cellphone users. Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet What about the military? I know a guy with a masters in urban planning and he's an Army officer.Where can cysteine be found? Primarily it is found in a meat based diet-not in a vegetarian diet(except as noted below)--which explains why vegetarians and or vegans often have a suppressed immune systems. Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet After the Beatles' last ever gig, in 1966 at Candlestick Park, the band members seemed desperate to find something to occupy them. While George Harrison learned sitar and Paul McCartney composed the score to The Family Way, Lennon was appearing as Musketeer Gripweed in Richard Lester's film How I Won The War, filmed in Almeria, Spain.2. Start treatment with vitamin K, 5 mg per kg of body weight, twice a day for three weeks or longer. Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet For those who refuse to adapt to the demands, their children can and will be taken from them for non-compliance. They will use every single tool at their disposal to force you to comply, or make your life hell. If their deeds are exposed they will go after your family members.Though many of these ingredients are preferred for women's beauty care, comparable recipes are also used by men. A more masculine formula can be created using essential oils from woods - Cedarwood and Sandalwood are both good examples, having excellent therapeutic properties. Both Frankincense and Myrrh essential oils both have warm earthy aromas and are also noted for their positive effects on aging skin. Including oils purely for their aromas is always an option, too! Please note, there are a there are a few oils that should not be applied to the face: Cinnamon, Oregano, Clove and Red Thyme; pressed citrus as well as Angelica Root oil are 'phototoxic' (make the skin more sensitive to UV rays) and should not be applied to skin that will be exposed to sunlight in the following 72 hours. If you're not sure about a particular essential oil, check with a reliable resource.

أعلى